Dansko Women’s Aurora Boots offer exceptional cushioning for remarkable relief for feet
Stand up in legendary Dansko comfort, stand out in style! The foot-friendly benefits start inside this boot with a removable, triple-density EVA molded insole, a steel support shank and polyurethane foam midsole for extra cushioning in the forefoot. Outside, this versatile boot features a pleated suede upper, a full-length side zipper and dual-density polyurethane outsole for dependable traction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Aurora Boots:
- Triple-density, molded EVA insole cushions your steps.
- Tuckboard with riveted steel shank adds extra support.
- Durable, dual-density polyurethane outsole provides traction for a steady walk.
- Recycled polyurethane provides added cushioning in the forefoot.
- Suede upper and leather sockliner feel soft and smooth on your foot.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Aurora Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Shaft Height: 9 1/2".
- Material Content: suede upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA insole, recycled polyurethane foam midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.