Dansko Women's Adele Sandals… the legendary comfort of Dansko with a lightweight feel!
Innovative Dansko construction, made to support feet with flexible, stable steps, offers a roomy toe box, much-needed arch support and a great feel! The platform is built upon a lightweight shock-absorbing outsole for flexibility. The anatomical footbed allows feet to relax, and the cushiony feel is enhanced with a strategically placed EVA foam insert in the outsole, which protects against ball-of-foot soreness. A lightweight wedge gives you a lift. The leather upper features elastic in the backstrap and an elasticized buckle.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Louvre Technology.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women's Adele Sandals:
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole with rocker-shaped bottom guides you through your stride for less fatigue and soreness in ankles, knees, and legs.
- Anatomically shaped footbed follows the line of the foot and enhance barefoot grip, allowing the foot to relax.
- Leather upper with elastic in the backstrap and an elasticized buckle offers a great fit.
- Layers of cushioning in the footbed and a shock-absorbing EVA insert prevent heel strike and foot soreness.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women's Adele Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: leather upper, microfiber upper lining, leather sockliner, latex and polyurethane foam insole, nylon shank, polyurethane outsole with EVA insert.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.