Dansko Women's Adele Sandals… the legendary comfort of Dansko with a lightweight feel!
Innovative Dansko construction, made to support feet with flexible, stable steps, offers a roomy toe box, much-needed arch support and a great feel! The platform is built upon a lightweight shock-absorbing outsole for flexibility. The anatomical footbed allows feet to relax, and the cushiony feel is enhanced with a strategically placed EVA foam insert in the outsole, which protects against ball-of-foot soreness. A lightweight wedge gives you a lift. The leather upper features elastic in the backstrap and an elasticized buckle.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Louvre Technology.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women's Adele Sandals:
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole with rocker-shaped bottom guides you through your stride for less fatigue and soreness in ankles, knees, and legs.
- Anatomically shaped footbed follows the line of the foot and enhance barefoot grip, allowing the foot to relax.
- Leather upper with elastic in the backstrap and an elasticized buckle offers a great fit.
- Layers of cushioning in the footbed and a shock-absorbing EVA insert prevent heel strike and foot soreness.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women's Adele Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: leather upper, microfiber upper lining, leather sockliner, latex and polyurethane foam insole, nylon shank, polyurethane outsole with EVA insert.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.