Dansko Women’s Professional Pewter Clogs ease your stride with rocker bottom technology
Legendary Dansko comfort shines in this Italian-made, classic clog from the Stapled Clog collection! The rocker bottom polyurethane outsole gently propels you forward into the next step, and it absorbs shock for an easy, comfortable walk. Firm support and stability comes courtesy of a polypropylene inner frame. You’ll love the metallic look of the patent leather upper, which is designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Professional Pewter Clogs:
- Water-resistant patent leather upper is easy to clean—great for wearing on and off the job.
- Rocker bottom outsole absorbs shock and helps propel your foot forward into the next step for an easier walk.
- Contoured polyurethane foam footbed offers arch support and cushioned comfort.
- Polypropylene inner frame helps stabilize your steps with arch support.
- Reinforced, roomy toe box adds durability and allows toes to move comfortably.
- Padded instep collar feels soft against your foot.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Professional Pewter Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: patent leather upper, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, polypropylene shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in Italy.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.