Treat your feet in Dansko Professional Multi Ripple Clogs with a stride-improving rocker bottom
If you’re on your feet all day, this closed-in clog will offer the comfort you deserve. Feel at ease walking on the foam footbed that cushions and offers contoured support from heel to toe for lasting comfort. The signature rocker bottom helps improve your natural walking gait, while also absorbing shock to help reduce foot fatigue for lighter steps. The patent leather upper is water-resistant for easy care, and the antimicrobial leather lining helps keep your foot environment fresh. A roomy toe box allows your toes to move freely. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Features & Benefits of Dansko Professional Multi Ripple Clogs:
- Rocker bottom outsole absorbs shock and helps propel your foot forward into the next step for an easier walk.
- Wider heel offers improved stability.
- Reinforced, roomy toe box adds durability and allows toes to move comfortably.
- Breathable, open-cell polyurethane foam footbed absorbs moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Polypropylene inner frame helps stabilize your steps.
- Patent leather upper features a padded instep collar that feels soft against your foot.
Other Important Information About Dansko Professional Multi Ripple Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: patent leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in Italy.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.