You’ll appreciate the durable comfort and stabilizing support of Dansko Women’s Professional Box Clogs — perfect for working on your feet
Slip on this patented rocker bottom clog for easy, effortless steps. A polyurethane inner frame reduces pronation (foot rolling inward) for long-lasting support to stabilize your steps. The memory foam footbed cushions your steps, and the Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and moisture. The toe box is reinforced for added protection, and the slip-resistant bottom is perfect for when you’re on your feet all day.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Professional Box Clogs:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Polyurethane inner frame provides stability, support and pronation control.
- Polyurethane memory foam offers cushioning.
- Polyethylene heel counter stabilizes the heel and provides lateral stability.
- Poliyou® sockliner controls odor and moisture, keeping feet dry and fresh.
- Anatomical footbed features good arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- Roomy toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Leather upper and lining feel soft and breathe for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Reinforced toe box with thermoplastic polyurethane helps protect your toes.
- Slip-resistant bottom helps keep you steady.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Professional Box Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: box leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam with Poliyou insole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.