Dansko Ona Ankle Boots offer a great look with all the comfort of you expect from Dansko
Every Dansko shoe features the Dansko “Comfort DNA”—a combination of a leather upper and lightweight outsole. Strobel construction keeps this boot well cushioned and flexible. Removable, contoured polyurethane insole is padded with memory foam for added comfort. The no-frills style can be worn with almost anything.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Ona Ankle Boots:
- Thermoplastic polyurethane outsole provides flexibility and durability.
- Removable, contoured polyurethane cushioning insole offers all-day comfort.
- Side zipper for easy on / off.
Other Important Information about Dansko Ona Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining, leather sockliner, latex / texon insole, steel shank, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.