Dansko Women’s Narrow Professional Oiled Slip-Ons — a favorite clog style, finally in narrows!
For the perfect comfort solution for narrow feet, try the classic closed-back clog from Dansko. The rocker bottom outsole allows your foot to essentially “rock” forward, which helps your body from having to make adjustments during the walking motion. You can walk easy and steady as the inner frame, with an anatomically-shaped footbed and slip-resistant outsole, helps stabilize your steps. Oiled leather is durable and can sustain the elements, so it is the perfect shoe for everyday wear.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Narrow Professional Oiled Slip-Ons:
- Shock-absorbing, polyurethane rocker outsole propels you forward for a smooth, effortless gait that protects your body against soreness and fatigue.
- Polyurethane inner frame reduces torque and pronation by stabilizing each step.
- Plush memory foam insole cushions your foot for all-day comfort.
- Anatomical footbed offers good arch support as your foot is allowed to remain in a natural position.
- Reinforced toe box allows your toes to spread and relax.
- Oiled leather upper, with breathable leather linings, wraps softly around your foot for a healthy environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Narrow Professional Oiled Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: oiled leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.