Walk comfortably with heel-to-toe support in Dansko Men’s Wayne Slip-On Shoes
Long-lasting comfort and versatile style come easily in this classic leather loafer that’s light on your feet. The contoured, triple-density EVA insole supports your foot from heel to toe, or you can remove it to accommodate your own orthotic. The polyurethane midsole creates a cushioned base to keep you comfortable on your feet all day, while slip-resistant traction from the rubber outsole lets you walk with a confident stride. Double elastic inserts stretch for an easy fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Wayne Slip-On Shoes:
- Lightweight construction on a low-profile shape allows you to move with ease and style.
- Rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and meets slip-resistant requirements for most professions.
- Polyurethane midsole cushions your steps.
- Removable insole makes room for orthotics.
- Antimicrobial-treated sockliner promotes a fresh, odor-free foot environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Wayne Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.