Walk comfortably with heel-to-toe support in Dansko Men’s Wayne Slip-On Shoes
Long-lasting comfort and versatile style come easily in this classic leather loafer that’s light on your feet. The contoured, triple-density EVA insole supports your foot from heel to toe, or you can remove it to accommodate your own orthotic. The polyurethane midsole creates a cushioned base to keep you comfortable on your feet all day, while slip-resistant traction from the rubber outsole lets you walk with a confident stride. Double elastic inserts stretch for an easy fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Wayne Slip-On Shoes:
- Lightweight construction on a low-profile shape allows you to move with ease and style.
- Rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and meets slip-resistant requirements for most professions.
- Polyurethane midsole cushions your steps.
- Removable insole makes room for orthotics.
- Antimicrobial-treated sockliner promotes a fresh, odor-free foot environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Wayne Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.