Keep your feet looking good and feeling even better in Dansko Men’s Theo Slip-On Shoes
This sophisticated slip-on looks just as good with business wear as it does with casual clothes, and it’s packed with comfort, too! The dual-density outsole features traction pads at the heel and forefoot for non-slip grip, as well as EVA foam filler in the forefoot for a lightweight feel and shock absorption. You get extra support from the removable, triple-density EVA insole and a steel shank. Bicycle toe seams add an element of style to the full-grain leather upper. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Theo Slip-On Shoes:
- Triple-density EVA insole offers support or can be removed to make room for orthotics.
- Non-slip outsole provides sure-footed traction so you can walk with a confident stride.
- Leather sockliner wicks away moisture, helping keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Theo Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, twill upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Portugal.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.