Dansko Men’s Professional Oiled Slip-Ons make long days on your feet so much easier
At work or on the go, get the extra support and protection you need from Dansko. This slip-on features a reinforced toe box made from thermoplastic polyurethane and a heel counter for stabilizing your ankle. By propelling your foot forward for an easier gait, the Dansko rocker bottom takes pressure off feet, knees and back! The polypropylene inner frame reduces pronation (foot rolling inward) for long-lasting support, while anatomically-shaped polyurethane footbed and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole help stabilize your steps. Cabrio leather upper and leather lining are soft and breathable.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Professional Oiled Slip-Ons:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Polypropylene inner frame stabilizes steps and provides long-lasting support.
- Polyurethane memory foam cushions steps while maintaining its shape.
- Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and moisture for a healthy foot environment.
- Anatomical footbed, with a roomy toe box and arch support, allows foot to remain in a natural position, reducing cramping and fatigue.
- Soft, breathable leather uppers and linings keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Professional Oiled Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: oiled leather upper, leather upper lining, Poliyou sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.