Dansko Men’s Professional Slip-On Shoes combine all-day support and rocker bottom technology for an easier, more comfortable stride
The classic Dansko clog is designed with support in mind. The contoured polyurethane midsole supports and stabilizes your foot. Shock absorption comes from the polyurethane outsole, which also features a rocker bottom design that gently “rocks” the foot forward into the next step, so walking feels easier. Choose soft, full-grain, tumbled leather that’s water-resistant, or patent leather for a high shine finish. This shoe carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Professional Slip-On Shoes:
- Contoured midsole provides firm foot and arch support to help stabilize your steps.
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock, helping reduce foot stress.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom design propels your foot forward for an easier walking gait.
- Roomy toe box allows toes to spread out comfortably.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Professional Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, twill upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane footbed and midsole, polypropylene shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.