On the job or on the go, Dansko Men’s Professional Cabrio Slip-Ons offer all-day support
Designed for those who need extra support for long days on their feet, this slip-on has a reinforced toe box made from thermoplastic polyurethane for extra protection and a heel counter for stabilizing your ankle. By propelling your foot forward for an easier gait, the Dansko rocker bottom also takes pressure off feet, knees and back! The polypropylene inner frame reduces pronation (foot rolling inward) for long-lasting support, while anatomically-shaped polyurethane footbed and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole help stabilize your steps. Cabrio leather upper and leather lining are soft and breathable.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Professional Cabrio Slip-Ons:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Polypropylene inner frame stabilizes steps and provides long-lasting support.
- Polyurethane memory foam cushions steps while maintaining its shape.
- Poliyou sockliner absorbs odor and moisture for a healthy foot environment.
- Anatomical footbed, with a roomy toe box and arch support, allows foot to remain in a natural position, reducing cramping and fatigue.
- Soft, breathable leather uppers and linings keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Professional Cabrio Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: Cabrio leather upper, leather upper lining, Poliyou sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish.