Dansko Men’s Pro XP Fashion Clogs — the comfort you love with a softer, lighter feel and improved traction
This leather clog looks like the classic Dansko style and boasts the same rocker bottom design that propels your steps forward for an easier walk… yet it feels lighter and softer on your feet. Plus, you get a slip-resistant outsole with a raised tread pattern so you can count on sure-footed traction. The removable, triple-density insole combines EVA, polyurethane and memory foam for a blend of soft cushioning and energy return—a great choice for anyone who spends long hours on their feet. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Pro XP Fashion Clogs:
- Removable, triple-density, molded EVA, polyurethane and memory foam insole provides soft cushioning.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole features a raised tread pattern that disperses liquids, providing traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Steel shank in the midsole offers lateral (side-to-side) stability.
- Roomy, reinforced toe box helps protect toes while allowing them to move freely.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane heel counter allows the heel to move up and down to promote a natural walking motion.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Pro XP Fashion Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.