Narrow feet get their support from Dansko Men’s Narrow Pro Slip-Ons
Get pro support and protection in a more fitting size for narrow feet! This slip-on features a reinforced toe box made from thermoplastic polyurethane and a heel counter for stabilizing your ankle. By propelling your foot forward for an easier gait, the Dansko rocker bottom also takes pressure off feet, knees and back! The polypropylene inner frame reduces pronation (foot rolling inward) for long-lasting support, while an anatomically-shaped polyurethane footbed and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole help stabilize your steps. Leather upper and leather lining are soft and breathable.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Narrow Pro Slip-Ons:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Polypropylene inner frame stabilizes steps and provides long-lasting support.
- Polyurethane memory foam cushions steps while maintaining its shape.
- Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and moisture for a healthy foot environment.
- Anatomical footbed, with a roomy toe box and arch support, allows foot to remain in a natural position, reducing cramping and fatigue.
- Soft, breathable leather uppers and linings keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Narrow Pro Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: oiled leather upper, leather upper lining, Poliyou sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.