Dansko Men’s Karl Clogs take the pressure off… where it counts
This traditional open-back clog features the Dansko rocker bottom for easier walking that takes pressure off feet, knees and back! The polypropylene inner frame reduces pronation (foot rolling inward) for long-lasting support. An anatomically-shaped polyurethane memory foam insole enhances the fit, while a Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and moisture. A slip-resistant polyurethane outsole help steady your steps. Leather upper and lining are soft and breathable.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Karl Clogs:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Polypropylene inner frame stabilizes steps and provides long-lasting support.
- Polyurethane memory foam cushions steps while maintaining its shape.
- Poliyou sockliner absorbs odor and moisture for a healthy foot environment.
- Anatomical footbed, with a roomy toe box and arch support, allows foot to remain in a natural position, helping to reduce cramping and fatigue.
- Soft, breathable leather uppers and linings keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Karl Clogs:
- Material Content: oiled leather upper, leather upper lining, Poliyou sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.