Dansko Men’s Karl Clogs take the pressure off… where it counts
This traditional open-back clog features the Dansko rocker bottom for easier walking that takes pressure off feet, knees and back! The polypropylene inner frame reduces pronation (foot rolling inward) for long-lasting support. An anatomically-shaped polyurethane memory foam insole enhances the fit, while a Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and moisture. A slip-resistant polyurethane outsole help steady your steps. Leather upper and lining are soft and breathable.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Men’s Karl Clogs:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Polypropylene inner frame stabilizes steps and provides long-lasting support.
- Polyurethane memory foam cushions steps while maintaining its shape.
- Poliyou sockliner absorbs odor and moisture for a healthy foot environment.
- Anatomical footbed, with a roomy toe box and arch support, allows foot to remain in a natural position, helping to reduce cramping and fatigue.
- Soft, breathable leather uppers and linings keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Dansko Men’s Karl Clogs:
- Material Content: oiled leather upper, leather upper lining, Poliyou sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.