Dansko Ingrid Oiled Full Grain Clogs help make each step feel easier with rocker bottom technology
Legendary Dansko comfort comes buckled up in this backless clog from the Stapled Clog collection. The rocker bottom polyurethane outsole gently propels you forward into the next step, and it absorbs shock for an easy, comfortable walk. Firm support and stability comes courtesy of a polypropylene inner frame. A buckled strap tops off the rich, full-grain leather upper. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Ingrid Oiled Full Grain Clogs:
- Water-resistant, full-grain leather upper flexes and conforms to the shape of your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Rocker bottom outsole absorbs shock and helps propel your foot forward into the next step for an easier walk.
- Contoured polyurethane foam footbed offers arch support and cushioned comfort.
- Polypropylene inner frame helps stabilize your steps with arch support.
- Reinforced, roomy toe box adds durability and allows toes to move comfortably.
Other Important Information About Dansko Ingrid Oiled Full Grain Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.