Dansko Abigail Slip-On Shoes help keep feet happy with plenty of cushioning and shock absorption
Feminine style and lasting comfort come together beautifully in this casual slip-on from the Sonoma collection. The polyurethane midsole absorbs shock and returns the energy of each step, while staying light on your feet. The removable, contoured, triple-density EVA insole delivers even more cushiony softness, as well as arch support. Leaf-inspired stitching adds a touch of whimsy to the leather or nubuck leather upper.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Abigail Slip-On Shoes:
- Lightweight, flexible design helps encourage an easier walk.
- Rubber outsole provides traction and durability.
- Removable, contoured, triple-density EVA insole supports the arch and cushions from heel to toe.
- Polyurethane midsole offers shock absorption to help reduce walking impact.
Other Important Information About Dansko Abigail Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, leather upper lining, microfiber suede sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.