Colorful wool Daniel Green Women’s Portia Slippers surround feet with soft, cozy fleece
Accented with a floral applique, the upper on this great-looking knit collar clog is made of natural wool felt that is eco-friendly and recycled. Fleece linings wrap cold feet in warmth, and the latex foam insole adds long-lasting cushioning. You can wear the slipper indoors or out, thanks to the durable rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Daniel Green Women’s Portia Slippers:
- Natural, recycled wool upper is environmentally friendly.
- Warm fleece linings feel soft against the skin.
- Latex foam insole cushions your steps.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole offers indoor / outdoor traction.
Other Important Information About Daniel Green Women’s Portia Slippers:
- Material Content: wool upper, fleece upper lining and sockliner, latex foam insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.