Take stress off your feet in cushy Daniel Green Women's Dormie Slippers
Experience the ultimate in casual comfort
Step into this open-toe slipper from Daniel Green, and you'll know why it has been a favorite for more than 55 years! A cushiony foam insole works with a shock-absorbing midsole to soften your step. Indoor / outdoor TPR outsole with a petite wedge heel keeps you steady on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Daniel Green Women's Dormie Slippers:
- Leather-like polyurethane upper feels soft to the touch.
- Full length foam padded insole offers superior cushioning.
- Canvas lining gives the slipper durability.
- Midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on your feet.
- TPR outsole offers traction indoors and out.
Other Important Information About Daniel Green Women's Dormie Slippers:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, cotton canvas upper lining, polyfoam sockliner, TPR outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
About Daniel Green:
In 1881, Daniel Green was visiting Dolgeville, NY when he was shown a pair of shoes made from piano felt from a local mill. Many of the workers wore the shoes to keep their feet warm and comfortable on the cold stone floors. Over 100 years and 100 million pairs of shoes later, Daniel Green spa-like slippers are well-known for quality construction and outstanding comfort.