Daniel Green Women’s Alexa Slippers indulge your feet with terry cloth that feels oh-so-soft!
Count on easy care for Clean Comfort™ in this moccasin slipper. The machine washable terry cloth upper and lining feel soft against the skin, while a stretch back “gives” with your foot for a customized fit. Long-lasting cushioning comes from the latex foam footbed. Indoor / outdoor outsole is durable, flexible and lightweight.
Features & Benefits of Daniel Green Women’s Alexa Slippers:
- Machine washable design allows for easy care.
- Terry cloth upper and lining feel soft on your foot.
- Latex foam footbed cushions your steps for all-day comfort.
- Stretch back offers a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Daniel Green Women’s Alexa Slippers:
- Material Content: terry cloth upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash. Dry on gentle cycle.
About Daniel Green:
In 1881, Daniel Green was visiting Dolgeville, NY when he was shown a pair of shoes made from piano felt from a local mill. Many of the workers wore the shoes to keep their feet warm and comfortable on the cold stone floors. Over 100 years and 100 million pairs of shoes later, Daniel Green spa-like slippers are well-known for quality construction and outstanding comfort.