Dahlgren Women’s Compression Thin Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks combine graduated support with moisture-wicking technology
These over-the-calf socks surround your feet and legs with the luxurious softness of alpaca and merino wool, while providing graduated compression. Moderate support stimulates circulation, fighting fatigue to rejuvenate tired, achy feet. The thin, non cushioned design means the socks won’t add bulk inside your shoes. Wool fibers naturally manage moisture, temperature and odor, helping keep your feet dry and fresh. Flat knit toe seam and contoured Y-shaped heel enhance the fit. Reinforced toe and heel for added durability.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Dahlgren Women’s Compression Thin Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Natural yarns absorb moisture as it’s created, while evaporation zones remove moisture, keeping feet drier and more comfortable.
- Super soft alpaca / merino wool blend in the heel and toe absorbs moisture and helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature while preventing blisters.
- Graduated compression stimulates circulation, making these socks a great choice for traveling and people who sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ultra lightweight design offers all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Dahlgren Women’s Compression Thin Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 53% nylon, 33% merino wool, 12% alpaca, 2% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.