Your feet will stay drier and more comfortable when you step out in Dahlgren Men’s Walking Crew Socks
Patented zone construction helps keep your feet comfortably dry as you walk in these crew socks with a fine rib leg. A blend of alpaca and merino wool surrounds feet in luxuriously soft comfort and absorbs moisture in the heel and toe. Patented Eco-Dri™ wicking rings around the instep transfer moisture away from your feet. Light cushioning underfoot softens your steps, soothing tired feet. Flat knit toe seam and contoured Y-shaped heel enhance the fit. Reinforced toe and heel for added durability.
Features & Benefits of Dahlgren Men’s Walking Crew Socks:
- Natural yarns absorb moisture as it’s created, while evaporation zones remove moisture, keeping feet drier and more comfortable.
- Super soft alpaca / merino wool blend in the heel and toe absorbs moisture and helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature while preventing blisters.
- Light cushioning underfoot adds extra comfort without the bulk.
- No-elastic top construction offers a non-binding fit that feels great all day.
- Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial properties of wool help control odor.
Other Important Information About Dahlgren Men’s Walking Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 38% nylon, 30% merino wool, 30% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.