Whether you’re exercising or keeping it casual, your feet will stay dry in Dahlgren Men’s Running Ankle Socks
Add these ankle socks to your workout routine to keep your feet dry. A soft blend of alpaca and merino absorbs moisture in the toe and heel. Wicking rings around the arch and channels over the instep, both made with ECO-Dri™ technology, transfer moisture away from the foot. Ventilation in the instep speeds up moisture transfer, promoting a dry foot environment to help prevent blisters. Light cushioning underfoot softens your steps. The reinforced toe and heel add durability, and the flat knit toe seam and Y-shaped heel enhance the fit. Not only are these socks great for running and walking, they’re so comfortable you’ll love them for casual wear, too!
Features & Benefits of Dahlgren Men’s Running Ankle Socks:
- Natural yarns absorb moisture as it’s created, while evaporation zones remove moisture, keeping feet drier and more comfortable.
- Super soft alpaca / merino wool blend in the heel and toe absorbs moisture and helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature.
- Cool, dry foot environment helps prevent blisters.
- Light cushioning adds extra softness underfoot.
- Moisture-wicking and naturally antimicrobial properties of wool help control foot odor.
- Ventilated instep speeds up moisture removal, promoting a dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About Dahlgren Men’s Running Ankle Socks:
- Yarn Content: 55% merino wool, 28% nylon, 17% alpaca.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on regular cycle. Tumble dry low or line dry. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.