Dahlgren Women’s Artist Series Knee High Socks deliver moisture-wicking technology with a feminine flair!
Comfort can be beautiful with these lightweight knee high socks made of luxuriously soft alpaca and merino wool! They feature a whimsical bird design by Portland artist Dagmar Gewiese. Not only that, they help keep your feet dry, too! Moisture is absorbed in the toe and heel. ECO-Dri™ wicking rings around the arch and channels over the instep transfer moisture away from the foot, creating a cool, dry foot environment to help prevent blisters. The reinforced toe and heel add durability, and the flat knit toe seam and Y-shaped heel enhance the fit. No cushioning for a bulk-free fit in most shoes.
Features & Benefits of Dahlgren Women’s Artist Series Knee High Socks:
- Natural yarns absorb moisture as it’s created, while evaporation zones remove moisture, keeping feet drier and more comfortable.
- Super soft alpaca / merino wool blend in the heel and toe absorbs moisture and helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature.
- Cool, dry foot environment helps prevent blisters.
- No-cushion design offers comfort without adding bulk in your shoes.
- No-elastic top construction provides a non-binding fit for all-day comfort.
- Moisture-wicking and naturally antimicrobial properties of wool help control foot odor.
Other Important Information About Dahlgren Women’s Artist Series Knee High Socks:
- Yarn Content: 55% merino wool, 28% nylon, 17% alpaca.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on regular cycle. Tumble dry low or line dry. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.