Customize your stretch and comfort level in the Alimed D2 Night Splint
This night splint is ideal for those who suffer with plantar fasciitis or heel pain. Rather than using a fixed shell to apply stretch, the D2 Night Splint features a pivoting dorsal shell and adjustable dynamic cord to help gently stretch the plantar fascia to relieve heel pain. The pivoting shell and adjustable dynamic cord allows you to adjust the stretch force in seconds to match your tolerance level. This adjustable style is safer for walking than other plantar-based splints. A padded terry lining wicks moisture, promoting dry skin and comfortable wear.
Caution: Not recommended for use with footwear. For use after post-op immobilization, care should be taken not to comprise the surgical site with aggressive stretching. Consult your healthcare provider for proper stretch force adjustment.
Features & Benefits of Alimed D2 Night Splint:
- Pivoting shell and adjustable dynamic cord allow you to adjust the stretch force in seconds to match your tolerance level.
- Dorsal articulating shell offers greater comfort through lower bulk and less heat build-up.
- Numbered cord hooks permit easy adjustment and help gauge progress.
- Range of motion indicator allows you to adjust the tension by pulling the cords with a tab.
- Safer for walking than most plantar-based splints.
- Padded terry lining wicks moisture for dry skin and comfortable wear.
Other Important Information About Alimed D2 Night Splint:
- Material Content: plastic, neoprene, elastic, terry cloth, nylon, spandex.
- Care: Liner: Remove from shell and hand wash only. Air dry. Shell: Wipe clean with damp cloth. Towel dry.
- Made in USA.