The high-performance Cudas Women’s Tsunami Toggle Lace-Up Water Shoes make a big splash when it comes to on-the-go comfort
Like a duck takes to water, this shoe allows women to wade or walk in cushioned comfort. The vented, non-marking outsole allows water to flow out of the shoe while the perforated and contoured footbed lets air in to keep your foot feeling cool. The upper is made of breathable air mesh, as is the lining, which allows your foot to breathe. Adjust the fit easily with the elastic lace system and toggle closure. The blown EVA midsole cushions your foot and keeps the shoe lightweight.
Features & Benefits of Cudas Women’s Tsunami Toggle Lace-Up Water Shoes:
- Vented, non-marking outsole allows water to move freely out of the shoe, as well as giving traction.
- Thick, perforated, contoured footbed enables water to flow out of outsole vents and air to enter into the shoe, to maintain cool and comfortable interior.
- Air mesh upper provides breathability.
- Soft neoprene jersey lining enhances comfort.
- Elastic lacing system with toggle allows for a custom fit.
- Blown EVA midsole cushions steps while making the shoe extra lightweight.
Other Important Information About Cudas Women’s Tsunami Toggle Lace-Up Water Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh upper, mesh lining, EVA insole, mesh sockliner, EVA footbed, blown EVA midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.