Cudas Women’s Lanier Water Lace-Up Shoes offer stability, durability, adjustability, wet or dry
This style just naturally takes to water—so splash on! The vented, non-marking outsole allows water to flow out of the shoe. Thick, perforated, and contoured footbed lets air in and water out with ease. The upper is formed of breathable air mesh and sturdy, stabilizing ripstop nylon. The lining of soft jersey enhances the feel of the shoe. You can adjust and secure the fit easily with the lacing system and toggle closure. The blown EVA midsole cushions your foot and keeps the shoe lightweight.
Features & Benefits of Cudas Women’s Lanier Water Lace-Up Shoes:
- Vented, non-marking outsole allows water to move freely out of the shoe, as well as giving traction.
- Thick, perforated, contoured footbed enables water to flow out of outsole vents and air to enter into the shoe, to maintain a cool and comfortable interior.
- Air mesh and ripstop nylon upper provides breathability.
- Soft neoprene jersey lining enhances comfort.
- Elastic lacing system with toggle allows for a custom fit.
- Blown EVA midsole cushions steps while making the shoe extra lightweight.
Other Important Information About Cudas Women’s Lanier Water Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: ripstop nylon / mesh upper, neoprene jersey lining, EVA footbed, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.