Crosstrap Iliotibial Band Strap delivers relief from the knee pain of iliotibial band syndrome with customizable tension
Inflammation and irritation of the iliotibial band, which runs from your hip / thigh all the way down to your shin, usually causes pain on the outside of the knee. This support with a double hook-and-loop closure lets you adjust the level of pressure on the outside of the knee, helping relieve the lateral knee pain and swelling caused by iliotibial band syndrome. The strap crosses over the outside of the knee, providing support right where it’s needed. Neoprene backing feels comfortable against the skin and helps keep the strap in place.
Caution: Contains latex and neoprene, which may cause allergic reactions. If a rash or pain develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Features & Benefits of Crosstrap Iliotibial Band Strap:
- Double Crosstrap design allows you to customize the amount of tension on the outside of the knee for pain relief and comfort.
- Comfortable neoprene backing prevents slippage, ensuring constant pressure on iliotibial band and lateral side of knee.
- Double hook-and-loop closure holds the strap in place and adjusts for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Crosstrap Iliotibial Band Strap:
- Material Content: cotton, polyester.
- Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.