Get uncompromising comfort all day with Crocs Work Men’s / Women’s Specialist Clogs
Crocs took their original clog design and added a closed toe and covered heel that meet most workplace standards. An independent lab tested Crocs Lock™ tread and found it to be slip-resistant under wet, dry, soapy, oily and greasy conditions. The loose fit allows your foot to bend and expand naturally. Odor-resistant and antimicrobial Croslite™ material helps feet stay healthy. Thicker metatarsal area helps protect the top of your foot.
Features & Benefits of Crocs Work Men’s / Women’s Specialist Clogs:
- Lightweight, odor-resistant, shock-absorbing, non-marking Croslite material feels soft and comfortable underfoot.
- Crocs Lock slip-resistant tread, independently tested by the American Podiatry Medical Association (APMA), helps keep you steady for sure-footed steps.
- US Ergo Certification means this shoe is proven to reduce lower body fatigue, including hip, lower back and leg fatigue.
- Awarded the APMA seal of acceptance for general podiatric concerns.
- Ergonomic footbed helps minimize stress on feet legs and back, while circulation nubs help stimulate blood flow.
Other Important Information About Crocs Work Men’s / Women’s Specialist Clogs:
- Material Content: Croslite upper and insole, Crocs Lock outsole.
- Care: Clean in water and bleach. Air dry.