Crocs Women’s Lydia Slip-Ons deliver lightweight cushioning in one pretty package!
This comfy slip-on is detailed with patent trim, a bow, plus a wedge heel that helps keep you stable. Like all Crocs, this shoe is made with Croslite™, a closed cell resin material that is very lightweight, cushiony, shock-absorbing and easily molds into an anatomical shape that supports the foot. Croslite is also antimicrobial and odor resistant, making it everything your tired feet have been searching for.
Click here to view the benefits of the crocslite technology.
Features & Benefits of Crocs Women’s Lydia Slip-Ons:
- Ergonomic Croslite footbed conforms to your foot's shape, reducing muscle fatigue up to 62.2% more than being barefoot.
- Rubber outsole provides traction for sure-footed steps and absorbs pounding foot shock, helping to prevent stress on feet, knees and back.
- Croslite has a featherweight feel that helps relieve foot and leg fatigue, and it’s easy to clean—just use soap and water.
- Antimicrobial properties of Croslite make the shoe odor-resistant, promoting a healthy foot environment.
- Spacious last (shape) gives toes plenty of wiggle room for less cramping.
Other Important Information About Crocs Women’s Lydia Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: Croslite upper, upper lining, sockliner, insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.