Crocs Women’s Carlie Mary Jane Shoes feel oh-so-light on your feet with Croslite comfort
The fully molded Croslite™ construction that Crocs is known for gets a fresh update in this T-strap Mary Jane. An eye-catching, translucent thermoplastic polyurethane upper gives you two looks in one with a pivoting backstrap—wear the shoe as a clog or a sling. You still get the cushiony, lightweight comfort of the Croslite footbed that massages your foot as you walk, ventilation holes for breathability and a textured, non-marking Croslite outsole.
Features & Benefits of Crocs Women’s Carlie Mary Jane Shoes:
- Fully molded Croslite material creates an extremely lightweight shoe.
- Croslite footbed conforms to the natural shape of your foot and is odor-resistant, too.
- Translucent thermoplastic polyurethane upper adds a modern look.
- Nubs on the footbed provide a soothing massage-like feel with every step.
- Non-marking Croslite outsole won't scuff floors.
- Pivoting backstrap can be worn up or down for two styles in one!
Other Important Information About Crocs Women’s Carlie Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: thermoplastic polyurethane upper, Croslite footbed, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.