Crocs Women’s Baya Clogs update a Crocs classic, yet you still get the same Croslite cushioning you love
If you like the classic Crogs clog, you’re sure to enjoy this fresh style! It’s still made with fully molded Croslite™ construction, providing lightweight cushioning that conforms to the shape of your foot. Plus, the footbed is covered with tiny circulation nubs that treat your feet to a massage-like feel. An ergonomic design gives toes plenty of wiggle room, while a convertible backstrap gives you the option of a backless clog or a slingback style. Not only does the Crocs logo on the side look great, it works with the breathable ventilation holes on top and odor-resistant Croslite material help maintain a cool, fresh foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Crocs Women’s Baya Clogs:
- Croslite material feels ultra-light on your feet.
- Circulation nubs on the footbed offer a massage-like feel.
- Croslite material is also odor-resistant to help promote a fresh foot environment.
- Ventilated upper helps keep feet cool and dry.
Other Important Information About Crocs Women’s Baya Clogs:
- Material Content: Croslite upper, footbed and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.