Core-Sport Men’s / Women’s Over-the-Calf Socks — comfortable to the core with graduated support and a stretchable fit
Give your feet and legs the support they need. These over-the-calf socks provide moderate graduated support. Compression is greatest at the ankle and decreases up the leg, which helps promote better circulation—ideal for travel, exercise or long days on your feet. Moisture-wicking Coolmax polyester and X-Static® silver fibers help keep feet fresh and dry, and they’re wrapped around a core of ultra-stretchy spandex for a just-right fit.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Core-Sport Men’s / Women’s Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Moderate graduated compression offers support that is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases up the leg, which helps promote better circulation.
- High-tech fibers wick moisture away from the skin to help keep feet dry.
- Comfort top stays in place without binding.
- Cushioned heel and forefoot help reduce the impact of each step.
- Arch compression band offers extra support.
- Antimicrobial treatment helps fight foot odor.
Other Important Information About Core-Sport Men’s / Women’s Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 64% polyester, 25% nylon, 8% spandex, 3% X-Static silver.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water with mild soap. No bleach. Air dry.
- Made in USA.