Double plantar fasciitis relief at night with cold therapy and fixed angle support, thanks to the Cool Stretch Night Splint with Sealed Ice
Scientific studies show that regular use of a night splint helps treat plantar fasciitis. Cool Stretch delivers a dynamic combination of cold therapy to reduce inflammation and fixed angle support for effective passive stretching of the plantar fascia throughout the night. The rigid, yet comfortable, low-profile design provides constant 90-degree dorsiflexion of the foot, alleviating morning tension and stiffness. The sealed ice pack moves freely for targeted pain relief.
Features & Benefits of Cool Stretch Night Splint with Sealed Ice:
- Fixed angle support helps reduce stress on the plantar fascia.
- Removable toe lift allows you to adjust the flexion under the ball of foot.
- Removable ice pack can be moved up or down, providing cold therapy to help relieve inflammation where needed most.
- Low profile design is less bulky and more comfortable to wear while sleeping.
- Skid-resistant tread allows for safe, limited walking if needed.
- Adjust the tension with two hook-and-loop straps.
Other Important Information About Cool Stretch Night Splint with Sealed Ice:
- Material Content: foam with polyester laminate, nylon, high-density polyethylene, polyester fleece, polyethylene and water Sealed Ice pack.
- Care: Hand wash. Air dry.
- Made in USA.