Innovative Dr. Rosenberg’s Cool Soles treat foot pain with
cold / hot therapy
Kick off your shoes and let these temperature sensitive Cool Soles work their cold / hot magic. Use cold therapy to reduce foot pain and swelling, while heat helps improve circulation, and soothe sore muscles and joints. Simply fasten straps to feet and wear in slippers or directly on a flat surface.
Caution: Do not wear while walking.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Rosenberg’s Cool Soles:
- Liquid gel Cool Soles can be placed in freezer, microwave or hot water, providing cold / hot therapy for up to 20 minutes.
- Cold therapy helps relieve plantar fasciitis, sore muscles, arch and ball-of-foot pain, bunion, toe and heel pain, joint pain and stiffness, tendonitis and shin splints and hot feet.
- Hot therapy offers relief for joint pain and stiffness, sore muscles and cold feet.
- Three straps with hook-and-loop closures are easy to adjust and fasten to your feet.
Other Important Information About Dr. Rosenberg’s Cool Soles:
- Care: Wipe clean. Air dry.
- Made in Canada.