The magic is in the weight shift — relieve ball-of-foot pressure in Comfortology Women’s Slingback Sandals
Stand for hours… you won’t believe you’re wearing heels with patented, built-in Insolia technology!
Invented by a leading podiatrist, the Insolia insert is built into the footbed of this slingback sandal to shift over 25% of your weight from the forefoot back to your heel, relieving painful pressure. The result—you will feel like the heel is half its actual height. Rather than a hard leather stacked heel, ours is made from lightweight polyurethane that absorbs the pounding shock of each step. Break-in is easy with a rich leather upper and hidden elastic adjustments that “give” for a comfortable fit.
Click here to view the Insolia weight shift technology benefits.
Features & Benefits of Comfortology Women’s Slingback Sandals:
- Built-in Insolia insert redistributes weight off your forefoot, relieving pressure on the ball of foot.
- Memory foam padding in the footbed provides deep, resilient cushioning that lasts wear after wear.
- Lightweight polyurethane stack-look heel and outsole absorb shock and flex easily without weighing you down, reducing fatigue.
- Slip-resistant rubber pods in the outsole are combined with a steel shank and a wider heel base to secure your steps.
- Suede sockliner helps absorb moisture.
- Soft, breathable leather upper lining maintains a cool, dry foot environment.
- Hidden elastic inserts in the sling and upper give you a perfect fit.
Other Important Information About Comfortology Women’s Slingback Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather or patent leather upper, leather upper lining, suede sockliner, memory foam insole with Insolia insert, steel shank, polyurethane outsole with rubber pods.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.