At last, high heel boots that don’t hurt… Comfortology Women’s Cameron Pant Boots built with Insolia weight shift technology
Tired of sore, achy feet (especially on the forefoot) after a long day of wearing high heels? This Comfortology boot is made for you! Invented by a leading podiatrist, the Insolia® insert is built into the footbed to shift over 25% of your weight from the forefoot back to your heel, relieving painful pressure. The result, you’ll feel like you’re wearing a lower heel, one that is half the actual height! Unlike hard leather stacked heels, this one is made from lightweight polyurethane that absorbs the pounding shock of each step. The rich leather upper is lined in soft, breathable leather and features a side elastic panel that stretches as you walk for a great fit.
Click here to view the Insolia weight shift technology benefits.
Features & Benefits of Comfortology Women’s Cameron Pant Boots:
- Built-in Insolia insert redistributes weight to relieve forefoot pressure.
- Lightweight, polyurethane stack-look heel and outsole absorb shock and flex easily without weighing you down, reducing fatigue.
- Slip-resistant rubber pods built into the polyurethane outsole are combined with a steel shank and a wider heel base to secure your steps.
- Soft, breathable leather lining and suede sockliner help feet feel comfortably cool and dry.
- Side elastic panel ensures a comfortable fit and allows easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Comfortology Women’s Cameron Pant Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, memory foam insole with Insolia insert, steel shank, polyurethane outsole with rubber pods.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.