Take an adventure with comfort in Columbia Redmond Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
No matter the outdoor environment, lace up to endless comfort, in this rugged, mid-cut hiking boot. The Techlite™ midsole cushions your feet from heel-to-toe and allows airflow to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable. Plus, the removable, cushioned EVA insole provides added support. Your feet will appreciate the Omni-Grip™ lugged rubber outsole, which offers superior traction on various terrains. The Omnitech™ waterproof liner will help keep your feet breathable and stay dry. The breathable upper is crafted from durable suede, fabric and mesh and features a loop-style lacing system for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Redmond Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots:
- Suede, mesh and fabric upper allows feet breathe for a dry foot environment.
- Techlite midsole offers cushioning, while allowing airflow which helps keep feet dry.
- Omni-Grip, non-marking, lugged rubber outsole delivers traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Omnitech waterproof liner protects and maintains breathability for drier feet.
- Loop-style lacing provides a custom fit.
Other Important Information About Columbia Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots:
- Material Content: suede / mesh / fabric upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, Techlite midsole, nylon and fiberglass shank, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.