Reach new heights of comfort in Columbia Peakfreak Nomad Chukka Waterproof Cold Weather Boots with Omni-Heat
Feel protected in rough outdoor conditions with this lace-up Chukka boot. The leather upper with Omni-Tech™ technology offers breathable, waterproof protection to help keep your foot dry. Feet stay warm, thanks to the Omni-Heat Reflective™ breathable lining, which uses small silver dots to reflect and retain heat, while also wicking away moisture. The 200g insulation also provides thermal protection in temperatures as low as 25 degrees below Fahrenheit. Walk in all-day comfort on the removable Techlite™ insole that can be replaced with a personal orthotic, while the Techlite FluidFrame™ midsole offers lightweight cushioning and shock absorption. The Omni-Grip® non-marking, rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction on even rocky terrain. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Peakfreak Nomad Chukka Waterproof Cold Weather Boots:
- Removable Techlite insole cushions from heel to toe for all-day comfort.
- Omni-Tech liner offers breathable, waterproof protection to help keep your feet comfortable and dry.
- Omni-Grip non-marking, rubber outsole offers high traction on various terrains.
- 200g insulation provides warmth in temperatures as low as -25°F.
- Omni-Heat Reflective breathable lining has little silver dots that reflect and retain heat, while wicking away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Techlite FluidFrame midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for more energized steps.
Other Important Information About Columbia Peakfreak Nomad Chukka Waterproof Cold Weather Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric microfleece upper lining, fabric sockliner, Techlite insole, Techlite
- FluidFrame midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.