Get a grip with cushioned comfort in Columbia Peakfreak Enduro Multi-Sport Shoes
From rugged terrain to smooth sidewalks, this multi-purpose, sporty shoe will get you there in all day comfort. The Techlite™ FluidFrame midsole cushions your feet from heel-to-toe and allows airflow to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable. Plus, the removable, cushioned EVA insole provides added support. Your feet will appreciate the Omni-Grip™ lugged rubber outsole, which offers superior traction on rugged terrains. The breathable upper is crafted from mesh and nylon and features a loop-style lacing system for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Peakfreak Enduro Multi-Sport Shoes:
- Mesh accents in the leather upper allow feet to breathe for a dry foot environment.
- Techlite FluidFrame midsole offers cushioning, while allowing airflow which helps keep feet dry.
- Omni-Grip, non-marking rubber lugged outsole delivers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Loop-style lacing provides a custom fit.
Other Important Information About Columbia Peakfreak Enduro Multi-Sport Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / nylon upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, Techlite FluidFrame foam midsole, nylon and fiberglass shank, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.