Columbia Men’s Ventslip Slip-On Water Shoes with cushioning Techlite and sure-footed Omni-Grip keep feet happy on land or sea!
Feet feel great on land or sea in this quick-drying, water shoe. The upper is crafted from a breathable, drainable mesh fabric and features a durable toecap to protect your toes, while the padded, stretch-elastic heel closure cushions your heel and allows on / off ease. The perforated, Techlite™ midsole and perforated, EVA foam footbed cushion your feet from heel-to-toe for a customized fit and allow airflow and water drainage to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable. Your feet will appreciate the Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole with razor-siping and drainage ports that repel water and offer superior traction on wet terrains.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Men’s Ventslip Slip-On Water Shoes:
- Perforated, Techlite midsole and EVA foam footbed offer cushioning, while allowing airflow and water drainage to help keep feet dry.
- Omni-Grip non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping and drainage ports repels water and delivers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane toecap offer added toe protection.
- Padded, stretch-elastic heel sling cushions heels and offers on / off ease.
Other Important Information About Columbia Men’s Ventslip Slip-On Water Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed, Techlite midsole, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.