Wet surfaces are no match for Columbia Men’s Powervent PFG Slip-On Shoes with cushioning Techlite and sure-footed Omni-Grip
From water to land, your feet will be dry in no time! The upper is crafted from a breathable, drainable, welded fabric and mesh and features a durable toecap to protect your toes. The perforated, Techlite™ midsole and EVA foam footbed cushion your feet from heel-to-toe for a customized fit and allow airflow and water drainage to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable. A padded heel collar offers extra comfort. Your feet will appreciate the Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole with razor siping and drainage ports that repel water and offer superior traction on wet terrains. Speed lacing lets you adjust the fit and offers on / off ease.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Men’s Powervent PFG Slip-On Shoes:
- Perforated, Techlite midsole and EVA foam footbed offer cushioning, while allowing airflow and water drainage to help keep feet dry.
- Omni-Grip non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping and drainage ports repels water and delivers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane toecap offers added toe protection.
- Adjustable speed lacing lets you customize the fit and offers on / off ease.
Other Important Information About Columbia Men’s Powervent PFG Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric / mesh upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed, Techlite midsole, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.