Columbia Men’s North Plains Trail Waterproof Shoes with cushioning Techlite and sure-footed Omni-Grip keep you comfortably dry
On and off the trails, this versatile, lightweight, trail shoe will keep you moving comfortably all day! The Techlite™ midsole cushions your feet from heel-to-toe for a nice, customized fit and allows airflow and water drainage to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable. Plus, the removable, cushioned EVA insole provides added cushioning support. Your feet will appreciate the Omni-Grip™ lugged rubber outsole, which offers superior traction on wet terrains. The waterproof, breathable upper is crafted from durable suede, leather and mesh and features a loop-style lacing system for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Men’s North Plains Trail Waterproof Shoes:
- Suede, leather and mesh upper is waterproof and lets feet breathe for a dry foot environment.
- Techlite midsole offers cushioning, while allowing airflow and water drainage to help keep feet dry.
- Omni-Grip, non-marking rubber lugged outsole delivers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Loop-style lacing provides a custom fit.
Other Important Information About Columbia Men’s North Plains Trail Waterproof Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole, Techlite midsole, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.