Get moving in Columbia Men’s North Plains Trail Shoes with cushioning Techlite and sure-footed Omni-Grip
From the trails to the sidewalks, this versatile, lightweight, trail shoe will keep you moving comfortably all day! The Techlite™ midsole cushions your feet from heel-to-toe for a nice, customized fit and allows airflow to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable. Plus, the removable, cushioned EVA insole provides added cushioning support. Your feet will appreciate the Omni-Grip™ lugged rubber outsole, which offers superior traction on rugged terrains. The breathable upper is crafted from durable suede, leather and mesh and features a loop-style lacing system for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Men’s North Plains Trail Shoes:
- Suede, leather and mesh upper lets feet breathe for a dry foot environment.
- Techlite midsole offers cushioning, while allowing airflow which helps keep feet dry.
- Omni-Grip, non-marking rubber lugged outsole delivers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Loop-style lacing provides a custom fit.
Other Important Information About Columbia Men’s North Plains Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole, Techlite midsole, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.