Columbia Men’s Bonehead Vent PFG Boat Shoes with cushioning Techlite and sure-footed Omni-Grip bring comfort and breathability on board!
Your feet will appreciate how well these boat shoes breathe! That’s because this lightweight, canvas and leather shoe was designed with superior ventilated construction. The perforated, Techlite™ midsole and removable foam insole cushion your feet from heel-to-toe for a customized fit and allow airflow and water drainage to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable. Your feet will appreciate the Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole with razor siping and drainage ports that repel water and offer superior traction on wet terrains. Plus, you’ll get a nice fit from the adjustable lace-up system.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Men’s Bonehead Vent PFG Boat Shoes:
- Leather and canvas upper enhances breathability.
- Perforated, Techlite midsole and the removable, EVA foam insole offer cushioning, while allowing airflow and water drainage to help keep feet dry.
- Omni-Grip, non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping and drainage ports repels water and delivers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Adjustable lacing lets you customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Columbia Men’s Bonehead Vent PFG Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather and canvas upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam insole, Techlite midsole, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.