Climb on board and enjoy Columbia Men’s Bonehead Vent Leather PFG Boat Shoes with cushioning Techlite and sure-footed Omni-Grip
This lightweight, leather and canvas boat shoe brings plenty of breathability to the deck, thanks to its excellent, ventilated construction. The perforated, Techlite™ midsole and removable, perforated foam footbed cushion your feet from heel-to-toe for a customized fit and allow airflow and water drainage to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable. Your feet will appreciate the Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole with razor siping and drainage ports that repel water and offer superior traction on wet terrains. Plus, you’ll get a nice fit from the adjustable lace-up system.
Features & Benefits of Columbia Men’s Bonehead Vent Leather PFG Boat Shoes:
- Leather / canvas upper enhances breathability.
- Perforated, Techlite midsole and the removable, EVA foam footbed offer cushioning, while allowing airflow and water drainage to help keep feet dry.
- Omni-Grip, non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping and drainage ports repels water and delivers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Adjustable lacing lets you customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Columbia Men’s Bonehead Leather Vent PFG Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather and canvas upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed, Techlite midsole, Omni-Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.