Superfeet Red Hot Cold Weather Men's Full Length Insoles protect feet from the cold, while offering a great fit
Superfeet engineered the Red Hot insole to protect men’s feet from the cold. The breathable AirWeave™ mesh and Thermo-Foil™ lining work together to insulate feet against the cold and trap warmth. The Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® top cover stores and releases excess body heat for warmth when you need it. The wide forefoot is designed to fit comfortably into cold weather footwear, like, like ski, snowboard and Nordic boots. A deep heel cup, high volume profile and Rebound™ foam with forefoot flex offer support for men with medium to high arches. This design helps support and align feet, helping to relieve heel pain, plantar fasciitis and other common foot problems.
Features & Benefits of Superfeet Red Hot Cold Weather Men's Full Length Insoles:
- Wide forefoot offers a comfortable fit, even in cold weather footwear.
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System™ (ESS™) provides optimal support underfoot.
- Rebound High Impact foam repels moisture and contours to the shape of your foot.
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort top cover helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature by storing excess heat and releasing it as needed.
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment fights odor-causing bacteria and helps reduce friction to prevent blisters.
Other Important Information About Superfeet Red Hot Cold Weather Men's Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: Nylex liner, full-length EVA foam, ESS injection molded polypropylene heel cup, Thermo-Foil forefoot.