Cobb Hill Women’s Maria Espadrille Sandals are beautifully balanced, inside and out
You’ll feel footloose and fancy-free in this espadrille from Cobb Hill by New Balance. The shock-absorbing EVA footbed is enhanced with OrthoLite® foam, allowing air to circulate and help keep feet fresh and dry. Plus, you get extra cushioning from the flexible polyurethane midsole. This sandal pairs a strappy, full-grain leather or patent leather upper with a raffia-covered wedge for a chic, warm-weather look.
Features & Benefits of Cobb Hill Women’s Maria Espadrille Sandals:
- Shock-absorbing EVA footbed is made with OrthoLite open-cell foam, which allows air to circulate, provides moisture management and helps fight fungus and bacteria.
- Polyurethane midsole adds extra cushioning and flexibility for an easier walk.
- Full-grain or patent leather upper features a buckled ankle strap that allows you to adjust the fit.
- Suede and polyurethane sockliner and leather upper lining feel smooth and comfortable against the foot.
- Raffia-covered wedge gives you a lift without compromising stability.
Other Important Information About Cobb Hill Women’s Maria Espadrille Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: full-grain leather / patent leather upper, leather upper lining, suede / polyurethane sockliner, EVA / OrthoLite footbed, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.