Clinic Extra Women’s Olivia Boots — finally boots that are diabetic-friendly and orthotic-friendly!
This boot makes room for your custom orthotics and is just right for diabetic feet. What more could you ask for in a boot? An extra-depth last (shape), plus a removable insole, make room for your orthotic and give the foot plenty of room. Your foot stays warm and cozy, thanks to the Radiantex® liner that minimizes cold penetration by creating a barrier against the elements. Hook-and-loop strap front closure allows for easy on and off and helps customize your fit.
Features & Benefits of Clinic Extra Women’s Olivia Boots:
- Extra-deep last (shape) with removable insole allows for an orthotic to be inserted with ease, helping to customize your fit.
- Waterproof, 600 denier nylon upper helps keep the foot dry and warm, and gives the boot durability.
- Pile linings add extra warmth.
- Radiantex insole is a layer of 1/8" polyethylene closed-cell foam that minimizes cold penetration and reflects the heat created by the body for warmth.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole helps keep you steady with slip-resistant traction.
Other Important Information About Clinic Extra Women’s Olivia Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 ½".
- Shaft Height: 5 ½".
- Material Content: nylon upper, polyester upper lining, felt sockliner, Radiantex insole, fiber board midsole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.